Antiques & Collectables expert Mark Hill has announced that he will be opening a stand at Grays Antiques, in the heart of central London. Situated behind the renowned Grays main building, the Mews (below left) is a few minutes stroll from Bond Street tube station and Oxford Street and north of the renowned art and antiques shops and auction houses north of Piccadilly and in St James’.
The stand, G23, is located at the back of the Mews and is best accessed from one of the glass doors on Davies Mews near the Crossrail works – see the map below. Or come through the main entrance and browse past stands selling Chinese ceramics, Asian and Persian antiques, diecast toys and teddy bears, costume jewellery and vintage fashion, and much more!
Mark will be selling an even wider and more varied range of 20th century glass than ever before.
Stock will include:
- 1950s-80s Czech, German, Italian British and American glass by great designers including Pavel Hlava, Ladislav Oliva, Karel Wünsch, Emanuel Beranek, Josef Svarc and others.
- An unparalleled selection of cut glass designed by Vladimir Zahour.
- Ricardia Art Deco art pottery – see ricardia.com for more information.
- Colourful Postwar Lauscha glass in funky forms.
- Selected West German ‘Fat Lava’ pottery and mid-century modern Italian pottery.
- A range of unusual, sometimes unique, glass with fascinating stories.
- All of my own books that are currently in print, plus selected books from Miller’s.
Shop Address: Mark Hill, Stand G23, Grays Antiques, 1-7 Davies Mews, London W1K 5AB, England.